The new Powerscreen Metrotrak tracked jaw crusher is a highly compact, high performing track mobile jaw crushing plant featuring the “M” series single toggle jaw crusher. With an aggressive crushing action and a high output even at tight settings, the Metrotrak is ideally suited for operators on the mining, quarrying and recycling industries, especially those working in urban locations or where space is restricted.
The new Metrotrak builds on the previously successful model with upgraded features, additional options and slick new styling. With a hydraulically adjusted, fuel efficient direct drive chamber as standard, users benefit from an ability to quickly and easily change the size of finished product with minimal running costs.
To maximise return on investment, machine uptime requirements are at an all-time high and operators demand a machine which is easy to service and maintain. The Metrotrak offers exceptional maintenance and access via centralised hydraulics and electrics, a newly designed bypass chute with excellent internal access and platforms.
Additional machine serviceability options are also available. These include a product conveyor which fully lowers to ground level and should a chamber blockage occur, operators can safely and quickly use the chamber unblock option whilst retaining the high levels of fuel efficiency of a direct drive chamber.
Features & Benefits
- Output Potential: up to 200 tph (220 US tph)
- Heavy duty fabricated chassis and track frame
- Stepped self-cleaning grizzly feeder
- Fully skirted product conveyor
- Grizzly by-pass and fines chute
- Hydraulically folding feed hopper
- Dust suppression system
- Economical to operate with a highly efficient direct drive system
- Dirt conveyor
- Single pole/ twin pole magnet
- Radio remote control
- Belt weigher
- Hydraulic water pump
- Engine fire extinguisher system
- Electric refueling pump
- Underscreen wiremesh: 10, 20, 30, 40 or 50mm